Dr. Danielle Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danielle Brown?

October 10th, 2014

I love Dr. Brown. She remembers everything, my child's name, our interests and spends a good amount of time talking with us, joking, and listening. She is a wonderful doctor.... The only downside is the waiting - since she does take a good amount of time with each of her patients the wait time can go long. She The office staff, however, are awful - especially the women. They are rude and short and are lacking the compassion gene. They don't seem to care about anything or anyone.

July 19th, 2012

Excellent!

I would definitely recommend Dr. Brown! She is very compassionate and has a great attitude. I've never met a doctor as nice as Dr. Brown is. I had a hard time choosing a pediatrician for my daughter and my friend recommended Middle River Family Practice, but at first she was seeing a different doctor, but when he left the practice we switched to Dr Brown and it was like my daughter had been seeing her from the start. Everyone in the office is very friendly and professional. They are all extremely kid friendly as well. I live about 30 minutes away but I don't want to find a doctor closer to me because I love the practice and the MedStar doctors.

April 14th, 2017