A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Durie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Durie, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Durie graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Durie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle E Durie MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle E. Durie practice?
- Dr. Danielle Durie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Durie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Newark, DE.
See Sellersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.