A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Cherdak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Cherdak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Cherdak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherdak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherdak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Sherri Cherdak MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle S. Cherdak practice?
- Dr. Danielle Cherdak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Cherdak practices Neurology near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Neurologists.