A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Conaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Conaway, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conaway
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Conaway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conaway graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Conaway has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- West Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Arlene Conaway MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Danielle A. Conaway practice?
- Dr. Danielle Conaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Conaway practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Orthopedic Surgeons and Traverse City Surgeons.