A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Cooley, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Lynn Cooley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Cooley practice?
- Dr. Danielle Cooley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Cooley practices Family Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Stratford Family Physicians.