A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Cooley, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooley
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Lynn Cooley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Cooley practice?
- Dr. Danielle Cooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Cooley practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.