A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Daniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Daniel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Daniel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danielle F. Daniel practice?
Dr. Danielle Daniel practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Canton Internists.