A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Dauria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Dauria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauria graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dauria has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle M Dauria MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danielle M. Dauria practice?
- Dr. Danielle Dauria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Dauria practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA and Miramar, FL.
See Ellicott City Plastic Surgeons.