A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Dauria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Dauria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauria graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dauria has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Marie Dauria MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danielle M. Dauria practice?
- Dr. Danielle Dauria has 5 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Dauria practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Ellicott City, MD.
See Niagara Falls Plastic Surgeons.