A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Lee Davidson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Danielle Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Davidson practices Family Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians.