Dr. Danielle Manolakos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danielle Manolakos?

Excellent Dermatologist!

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I have fair skin so I need to have full-body exams every six months to check for skin cancers. My previous dermatologist retired so I needed to find another dermatologist who I felt comfortable with and could trust not to overtreat me. Dr. Manolakos is very professional and does a great job identifying new skin cancers and treating them. I have been seeing Dr. Manolakos for two years and during that time I have needed a few small surgeries to remove skin cancers. She is an excellent surgeon and you can not even tell that I had surgery. Her office is very clean and her staff is friendly and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Danielle Manolakos and Gold Coast Dermatology!

She is the very best

Posted on September 4th, 2017

went to her after having been to a few. She is tops as far as explaining what is being done ,what to expect spoke to many in the waiting room they too are impressed with her. Also her staff is excellent as well. Julie especially. Angela Calzati

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Very caring, considerate and professional Very organized

My Favorite Doctor!

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. M. is so easy to talk to and her staff is just the best! Barely sat down and I was called in. She is thorough, gentle and knows her stuff!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2017

My first time seeing dermatologist and I must say I chose a great one. As soon as you walk inside their office the staff greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome. The doctor herself is very nice and professional. She made me feel comfortable and took care of my needs . I had a skin problem and they prescribe me medication and now I'm loving my results. All my visits have been great and I would recommend anyone to her dealing with a skin problem.

Posted on January 29th, 2017

The BEST Dermatologist !

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Manolakos for years. She is by far the best dermatologist out there. She takes her time with her patients, cares about their well being, and wants to ensure that she addresses her patients needs/wishes. She truly loves what she does and you can see it! Her staff is amazing, from the ladies at the front desk to the nurses. They provide a warm and welcoming environment. I would definitely recommend her! Although I hear the wait for new patients is a little long, but it is definitely worth the wait!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2016

This was the worse experience ever. Dr. Manolakos was as cold as ice and everything I was concerned about was "due to old age". She did miss a pre cancer on my arm which another office picked up. The staff was horrible especially the girl that sells you the products. She wasthe worse.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

One of the best and nicest people i have ever met! not a good doctor...a great doctor!

Fantastic Doc

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Phenomenal service oriented staff. Professional and courteous demenour maintained by all. Low key, easy going doc. Dr. M put me at ease instantly. Hands down the best experience I've ever had at a Dr.'s office. She was able to treat me on the spot in like four minutes. It was almost a good time. All things considered.

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Wonderful courteous staff!!

Mr

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

My first impression was wow! The office was so inviting with a pleasant front desk greeting me with a "new patient" gift as well as all patients being offered snacks and drinks while waiting. The wait time was only minutes & the doctor's assistant took my history. Dr Manolakos came in right away and was excellent. She offered me a couple options to alleviate my skin problems and offered me a cosmetic laser approach which I accepted. The laser was able to remove a red spot on my face that was noticeable to me (and my wife). It's funny that I am writing such a positive review because I was previously seeing my skin doctor for 25 years and liked him. But his office was 45 minutes away & I decided to finally find someone closer. I am so happy I finally did & selected Dr Danielle Manolakos. She's friendly, efficient & excellent. I totally recommend her to everyone. My entire family is going to begin treating with her too.