Dr. Danielle Deluca-Pytell, MD
Plastic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Poor bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Deluca-Pytell for a breast augmentation consultation. Overall, I thought the entire consultation was a rather unpleasant experience. First, I had to wait 40 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. I was one of her last patient's for the day, plus she was running late, and I believe that contributed to her poor bedside manner. She was talking extremely fast, rushed the entire consultation, and came across as being cold and judgmental. Basically, she was trying to rush me out of there from the second I walked in! I can understand that she wanted to get home, but I paid $100 for a consultation, and I should have received the same care and attention as any other potential patient. One of the things that attracted me to her office was the Axis 3D Imager. I requested to use the imager, but she refused because it would take too long. In addition, she only let me try on one implant size. Dr. Deluca-Pytell is probably a fine plastic surgeon, but ultimately I decided to go with someone else.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry you did not have a good experience. It is my intention for all of the people I see get a good understanding of the procedure they are interested in and have time to have their questions answered. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery.

|  New  |  show details
by . on Apr 29th, 2014

I have an upcoming consult with her in June, reading all of these comments is great! I'm definitely looking forward to meeting with her! Thanks!

|  Awesome!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Leslie Ely on Jan 20th, 2014

All I can say is she is awesome omg. She cares about her patients. She performed a mammoplasty (breast reduction) on me and my surgery went so smooth. What made her win my full confidence is right before surgery she said to me its in God's Hand's. That made me relax because at that moment I knew my life was in the hands of a true believer. Oh by the way I am so pleased with the outcome of my procedure. Oh one more thing my surgery was during the Christmas Holidays and she thought enough of me to send me a Christmas plant. I LOVE HER

Oct 20th, 2013

not enough stars for such a caring talented doctor!

|  Most wonderful, creative, empathetic doctor  |  show details
by A.J.H. on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Deluca-Pytell changed my life. I got a breast reduction in one breast, and a breast lift for both, and I truly feel like a more beautiful person, and more confident every single day. From the first time I met her, Dr. Deluca-Pytell made me feel comfortable and secure in her hands. She is an artist - my body looks more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be. Her work exceeded all my expectations, and she went about it with such grace, brilliance, and kindness. I was truly blessed I was to have her as my surgeon. From her meticulous handiwork that made me look so perfect, to her compassion regarding my specific medical needs and wishes, to her patience, she made the entire process easy for me, and I was in the best hands. She is an incredible doctor and her new patients will be lucky to have her.

|  The best reconstructive surgeon.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

So happy with the results I'm getting from my double mastectomy reconstruction. I won't even have a scar when they're done. Nothing noticeable. She's a wonderful doctor and a caring person. Highly recommended.

Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. Deluca Pytell is a kind, caring surgeon. She is professional and focused and pays attention to detail. She took the time to answer my many questions and put me at ease. I had previous surgery with another doctor and can't even compare the two. I truly felt cared for. She is a talented surgeon who gets it. I would highly recommend Dr. Deluca Pytell.

|  A Life-Changing Breast Reduction Experience  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Coming straight from a consultation with another doctor, Dr. Deluca-Pytell was the clear first choice for my breast reduction. Having struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember, and having a chest that required one regular, and two sports bras to workout, I was stuck, ready but unable to move forward. Finally I made the decision to have breast reduction surgery. Upon finding Dr. Deluca-Pytell, I knew I had made the correct decision. She has walked me step-by-step through everything - pre and post-op procedures, what to expect - and is still available whenever I need her. She stopped in unexpectedly to visit me the afternoon after my surgery. When I was worried about something a week or so after the surgery, she made sure I saw her to be sure that everything was alright. She has played a key role in my fight with my weight, a fight I am now winning. I am just about seven months post-op, and have lost 23 pounds so far. I could not have achieved this without the surgery, and I cannot imagine having had the surgery with anyone other than Dr. Deluca-Pytell. She went, and continues to go above and beyond what I could have asked for from a surgeon, and she is definitely my recommendation for anyone considering plastic or reconstructive surgery.

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Danielle DeLuca-Pytell was attentive beyond my expectations. Her follow-up care was exceptional. I was so impressed with her professionalism. She is not judgmental. She answered all of my relentless questions and eased my fears and concerns. I highly recommend her for any, and all procedures. She will go above and beyond to unsure your happiness. I'd had several procedures by her and I'm more impressed each time. Her staff is also fantastic.

Jan 13th, 2012

I had a very rough recovery after breast reduction surgery and, Dr. DP was always there. She went above and beyond in my care. I am still seeing her on a regular basis, and wouldnt want any other doctor taking care of me. I trust her with my life and, would recommend her to anyone! She is absolutely AWESOME and, I thank her from the bottom of my heart for all she has seen me through!

|  Top Notch Skills and Service for Plastic Surgery  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

I'm afraid of plastic surgery and needed a more refreshed look for my son's wedding. Dr. DeLuca-Pytell asked me how much time I could take off and I told her I could not take more than three days off. She performed a procedure called Thermage and did some injectibles which immediately took years off my face. The procedure was about 2 hours and she took excellent care of me. I will return when I have more time to devote to a face lift but for now, I'm very pleased with the results. I hightly recommend Dr. DeLuca-Pytell. You will feel very comfortable with her bedside manner as well as her talent as a plastic surgeon.

|  Great Care  |  show details
by Michael R on Apr 30th, 2011

I had a problem for many months before going to see Dr. DeLuca-Pytell, and my only regret is that I waited so long before calling her. From the first interaction with her staff, my care was first rate. I am in the medical field, and would not hesitate to recommend dr. DDP to a friend or relative...

Apr 30th, 2011

Dr.DeLuca-Pytell is an excellent plastic surgeon. She is extremely talented in what she does but most importantly, she made me feel completely comfortable. She is a very caring and conscientious physician. I am very happy with my results and would recommend her to my friends and collegues without hesitation.

Apr 29th, 2011

Dr.Deluca-Pytell is a very compassionate and highly skiled plastic surgeon.I have been in the medical field for over 14 years and have trusted her to take care of myself,my chilren,family and friends. I highly recommend her for any plastic or reconstructive surgery.

Apr 29th, 2011

Dr. DeLuca-Pytell is a competent and caring physician who is highly skilled in plastic surgery. I have used her services and trust her with my life. I highly recommend her both for her medical and surgical skills and her compassion toward her patients. Rosina McFadden

Apr 7th, 2011

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Deluca-Pytell. After being referred to her by my breast surgeon, I added her to my team for reconstruction after bilateral mastectomy. I have always been able to get ahold of her, she has always addressed my concerns. She has gone above and beyond and shown concern for other aspects of my care while I was going through such an awful time with recovery and chemotherapy. I would recommend her to anybody. Valerie T~

Doctor's Response

Thank you, Valerie. It is my pleasure to be your plastic surgeon.