Dr. Danielle Demarzo MD Patient Reviews

no change

March 13th, 2016
I can't imagine having a better Doctor to deliver my daughter! She made me so comfortable and everything was such a breeze!

June 20th, 2013
I recently went to Dr Demarzo for problems that I was having. The staff was very friendly there. Everyone smiled and was very polite. Dr Demarzo was friendly as well. I wasn't too happy with how well she listened to me. I didn't get to fully explain my symptoms before she said she wanted to do a procedure to find out what's going on. I'm happy that she decided to do it but I don't feel like she communicates well with the patients. I got a letter in the mail about test results on one test. Nothing was said about any of my other test results and I had 3 other tests done. She said she would go over it with me when I come in for my next visit that way we could go over it all at once. I don't understand why she sent me test results for one test but none of the others. I had a lot of pain and called her office to see what I could do since otc pain meds weren't working. She called me herself and spoke with me. She even let me know that she is on call this weekend and if I need anything I can just call her and she will call me back personally. Overall I'm happy with her though.

April 9th, 2013
My surgery
Her bed side manner is good and she followed up after surgery. I had little pain or discomfort after surgery. Any questions I had she answered with promptly.