A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Desrochers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Desrochers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Desrochers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desrochers graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desrochers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Desrochers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danielle Desrochers practice?
- Dr. Danielle Desrochers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Desrochers practices Family Medicine near Luray, VA.
See Luray Primary Care Doctors.