A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Djoumbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Djoumbi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Djoumbi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Djoumbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Ngolebeck Djoumbi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Danielle N. Djoumbi practice?
- Dr. Danielle Djoumbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Djoumbi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.