A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Djoumbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Djoumbi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Djoumbi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Djoumbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Ngolebeck Djoumbi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Danielle N. Djoumbi practice?
- Dr. Danielle Djoumbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Djoumbi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.