A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Erb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Erb, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Erb, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erb graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Laure J Erb MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Erb practice?
- Dr. Danielle Erb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Erb practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.