A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Erb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Erb, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erb
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Erb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Erb, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erb graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Laure J Erb MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Erb practice?
- Dr. Danielle Erb has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Erb practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.