A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Erb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Erb, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Erb, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erb graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Erb practice?
Dr. Danielle Erb practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.