inactive

Danielle L Erb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2013
Dr. Erb is THE Doctor to see if you've suffered a traumatic brain injury. She is very knowledgeable about all aspects of TBI, particularly headaches that follow a TBI. She is very creative in coming up with solutions. She is very smart yet always desires to help you understand in layman's terms what the diagnosis is. Unlike most MD's, her practice will offer other remedies besides pharma's (I personally am allergic to many meds so this is helpful.) A few of her office staff can be a bit snarky but it's worth it to get in to see Dr. Erb. She is very good with follow through in terms of getting information to other providers and keeping everyone in the loop. It's not so easy to get ahold of her outside of your visit though so it's good to try to get all the information you need while you're there. I wish there were doctors in other specialties who were as good as her!

September 24th, 2013
Horrible patient care
Dr Erb recommended a no narcotic pain medication for me but she never gave me the prescription. She never follows trough with her treatment of my pain or my prescription needs. I was in high hopes of getting this new medication hoping it would help my pain decrease so I could take less narcotic pain meds but she never prescribed it. Then she had the nerve to treat me like a drug seeker as my pain is not being controlled with the meds. I am willing to try anything to have a decent quality of life but she says she is going to do one thing an then forgets. I hate the hate the pain and she hates providing me realistic ways to treat my pain. If u r not struggling with chronic pain and only a brain injury I would recommend her but if you are like me and did not only sustain a TBI but numerous injuries do not sign her pain contract. Make sure you have a separate dr for pain management cause her idea of pain management is wait until your next appointment and we will discuss the options then and at that time she will also do nothing. I wish I would of known to have a seperate pain doctor cause my life would be much better with a dr who is willing to prescribe effective medications preferably non narcotic but when your in pain you don't care what it is as long as it will help the pain be bearable! Good luck if your reading this I can't say she didn't help my TBI by referring me to the brain clinic but my memory is still bad but at least I have coping mechanisms to help with the TBI, depression, and headaches. As far as pain goes I have never received effective medication to take care of my pain I just live my life in pain and am currently scheduled to try a pain doctor. Good luck jumping through the carnival hoops she creates! Oh yeah good luck actually seeing her cause the only time u ever get to talk to her is your first appointment. She will never show compassion for your situation she is cold hearted!

August 6th, 2013
She's great and very knowledgeable. I've had some problems with her office person, but nothing too serious. Brain issues are her specialty.

March 20th, 2012
Traumatic Brain Injury
Dr Erb helps me understand why the symptoms I have happen. She spends more time with me during a visit than any other doctor I have ever seen.

December 31st, 2009
Thanks.
I was involved in an accident that resulted in myself being in a comatose state for nearly a month. Dr. Danielle Erb was assigned to my immediate medical needs. That was in the year 2001. I have made signifigant progress since then with a few things yet to be rewired. I am expressing my gratitude foor the care I recieved then and after. I will always remember the many certificates of completion of high-ranking schools on her walls. I was so pleased that I was blessed to have her as my neurophysiologist, or whatevver, helping me on the life long road of my recovery. I am not implying that I have made a complete recovery, far from. I just want to express my graditude and say Thanks.