A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Hari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Hari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hari graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Marie Hari MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danielle M. Hari practice?
- Dr. Danielle Hari has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Hari practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.