Dr. Danielle Hazard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danielle Hazard?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 23rd, 2016

Seemed nice, but no time for questions or care if you have a need that she can help with

After having my first visit with her today in preparation for my scheduled c-section, I originally thought she was so nice and would love to have her do my c-section. However, she never asked if I had any concerns, especially being that this is my first pregnancy and I had questions I needed to ask her but had to literally pull her back into the room just to ask her one question in which she was answering as she was walking away and almost down the hall. She did not give me any options to help with the nausea that has been plaguing me and just told me to deal with it. I know there are other options out there of what I can use, but was expecting her to tell me. I still have questions that are unanswered and wanted a rx for my breast pump from insurance but it was puling teeth to get a limited answer about the nausea. I'm worried about side effects of the zofran but could not ask her for help on that either. I might give her a second chance since they were all running very late in appointments today, but that is not my fault. I had shared my nausea info with the nurse and I guess she never passed it on to the dr or the dr didn't care. I had to tell her I had a question as she was walking out the door in which I got a very short answer which was not satisfactory. I was also told that starting at this appt they would be measuring my belly as well and that did not happen. I'm not sure if I will give her another chance....

September 24th, 2015