Dr. Danielle Jimenez-Flores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danielle Jimenez-Flores?

September 27th, 2016

Wonderful Dr!

Dr. Danielle J. Flores, Is simply wonderful! She's honest, knowledgeable, and takes her time explaining and addressing your concerns. The staff is always nice and courteous. Dr Flores has been my Gyn for years and I couldn't have made a better choice!

July 20th, 2015

rude and faulty information regarding insuraces

I was seeing Desi.canals in mission wanted to switch to this Dr Flores. Called asked if they accepted Medicare. Was told by crystal they DID. THAT I NEEDED TO HAVE ME MEDICAL RECORDS TRANSFERRED AND SHED THE DR. FLORES WOULD REVIEW THEM. THAT IF I WAS REFERRED SHED ACCEPT ME AS A PATIENT. I SAID IM NOT REFERRED BUT I WAS HOSPITALIZED AND THEY GAVE ME A LIST OF DRS WHO ARE WORKING WITH DHR. SHE SAID OK JUST HAVE YOUR RECORDS SENT TO US. I DID AS CRUSTAL SAID. CALLED THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO SEE IF THEY GOT THEM. SHE TRANSFERRED ME TO DR FLORES NURSE THEY CONFIRMED THEY DID HAVE MY RECORDS. CALLED.A FEW DAYS LATER TP.SEE IF SHE MADE A DECISION. THEY TOLD.ME THEY HAD NO MEDICAL RECORDS AND THAT I CANT BE SEEN BECAUSE MY INSURACE. ALL.THIS TO HAVE NO PRENATAL CARE!!!! Because Desi canals office transferred my.records to Dr Flores I'm not a patient of either offices. In Dr canals eyes I'm being seen from Dr Flores because they said for me to send.my records over. IS THIS HOW DRS ARE SUPPOSED TO TREAT PREGNANT WOMEN OR AMYONE AT ALL. IM 30 weeks pregnant and without medical care.

February 28th, 2015

The Worst

The worst and painfull c-section. They didnt care to manage the pain. I was almost 24 hours without being seen by a doctor. I was in hard pain i wanted to die. She was called couple of times and never showed up. Also there was no need to go for c-section instead of natural delivery. Also she just work on Renaissance and the staff are the worst, nurses with no experience, they have no clue about what they are doing. They had to ask me about my medication schedule. Stay away from her and from that hospital

October 27th, 2014

rude doctor's assistant

I have been going to dr. Flores since she started her practice here in the Rio Grande Valley but ever since I encounter some visits with this assistant of hers by the name of ClaudiaI have decided that I will make a change I think the doctors fantastic but she definitely needs to get rid of this nurse or her assistant she is very rude I did read one of the reviews and I truly agree with this patient 100% I will have to find myself another doctor.the issue that I had with her was even in regards to a referral that was very important to my health and she actually was ignoring me and telling me that I was lying about her sending out the referralshe never send out that referral or at least I never received it at my address.Dr Flores is a very good doctor

July 25th, 2014

rude

My wife was getting ready to deliver and we could not get a hold of the doctor. There was always some excuse. "She's out for the day", "She is in a meeting", "we are going to lunch come back at 2". And the that one nurse claudia is extremely rude. Youre supposed . to take care of your patients not ignore them. Service with this doctor is pathetic. Even the hospital set up an appointment with them and still would not take my wife because they were going to lunch. Never again with this doctor and her staff.

September 15th, 2013

She is by far the best Ob/Gyn i could of asked for . Making my transition into a first-time mother very easy. She is very nice, motherly, and compassionate. Totally recommend her.

March 31st, 2012

Great OB in the RGV

Dr. Flores is very personable and makes you feel comfortable right away. She will be delivering my baby and I'm very pleased to have her as my OB. The staff are polite and the office is nice and clean as well. We have been to both the Ridge and McColl locations.

December 9th, 2016