Dr. Danielle Knight MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 31st, 2015
Oncologist/ hemotology
Dr. Danielle Knight is very professional , kind, validating and patient. She When she comes in the office to examine me she first stops and greets me and looks me in the eyes when she speaks. She is interested in the whole person, she treats the person not just the disease. I am grateful to have found her. I have had numerous experience with oncologists from the very well known cancer centers to all over Long Island as my husband and siblings died of different types of cancer. Dr.Knight has been the most Humble and caring oncologist I have known through all those experiences.

October 17th, 2013
I give the highest reccomendation to Dr. Danielle Knight
Dr. Danielle Knight not only put me at ease moments after I met her but she was the one doctor out of all of the specialists that actually told me that I am Cancer free. I felt like I lost 10,000 pounds. Dr. Knight was very well organized, in fact she took the time to organize my file that had been passed around to many doctors. She s such a shining example of a Fine American Woman. I reall Love her !!!

July 16th, 2013
Dr Knight has been a breath of fresh air in my years of going to doctors. She is pleasant and informative. While having other medical issues she got involved in my care and adjustment in medication.

June 13th, 2012
Dr. Knight needs more experience in dealing with patients, especially in those who require extra care. She needs to develop more empathy and take more interest in her patients.