A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle McBrian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle McBrian is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle McBrian, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBrian graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McBrian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Kenda McBrian MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle K. McBrian practice?
- Dr. Danielle McBrian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danielle McBrian practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Neurologists.