Dr. Danielle Mcbrian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danielle Mcbrian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 22nd, 2017

Avoid at all cost!!

I took my son to her in 2013 and she was atrocious! Her bedside manner and demeanor were offensive. She even took time out of her day, while visiting my son during an EEG session, to criticize my parenting skills in front of her staff and my child. If this was not bad enough when I complained about the side effects of the medicine she told me I was wrong! I explained to her and her PA that I did some research, to which I was told that the internet was not a doctor and I did not know what I was talking about. I realize I do not have a Ph.D. in medicine, however, I do have a Ph.D. in my child and if something is wrong I would know it first and best!!! Keep away from this one she is BAD!!!

September 15th, 2015

RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR

Just an awful doctor. Not sure why she even got into this. Her bedside manner is atrocious and she does not listen or care what parents have to say about the treatment their child is getting. Waltzes in with an entourage of doctors, nervously gives her assessment using highly technical terminology and then makes you feel stupid for asking questions. The medical notes we got after leaving were completely inadequate. Go to any other neurologist except her, you deserve better...

August 12th, 2015