A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Murstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Murstein, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Murstein, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Walker Home & School Community Based Acute Treatment
- Framingham Psychiatric Counseling Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Murstein MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danielle Murstein practice?
- Dr. Danielle Murstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Murstein practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Newton Center, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Framingham, MA.
See Newton Center Psychiatrists.