A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Murstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Murstein, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Murstein, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Walker Home & School Community Based Acute Treatment
- Framingham Psychiatric Counseling Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Murstein MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danielle Murstein practice?
- Dr. Danielle Murstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Murstein practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Framingham Psychiatrists and Framingham Child Psychiatrists.