Internists
201 E Huron St
Ste 12-105
Chicago, IL 60611
312-926-3627
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible Doctor less than a human being!  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

My relative was diagnosed with cancer prior to finding out that it had moved to her lungs was coughing uncontrollably...... I called this monster her internist looking for some kind of prescription to HELP HER through the night....... this so called Dr. Stated and I will quote her.... saying, "they don't sell cough medicine for cancer" I'm still in shock and I would have formally pursued a complaint against her but when your caring for a cancer patient this doesn't occur to you in the moment. Prior to being diagnosed She used to tell her take sudefed and mucinex for a sinus infection further stating that this 75 year old shouldn't take antibiotics due to the general over prescribing issue and immunity...... At 75!!! Stop scrubbing your reviews I've posted this before and it disappeared...... Hmmmmm

Jul 28th, 2012

She can be somewhat defensive when you question her about the efficiency of a medication she prescribed and she leaves you with just enough information and names of terrifying diseases that she is looking for to traumatize you.

Nov 9th, 2011

I love Dr. Pierro, she is great. She genuinly cares about her patients and is never rushed or short with me. She explains stuff in terms you can understand. Which is of upmost importance. Would recommend her to anyone needing good internist

Jan 5th, 2010

I have had Dr. Pierro as a physician for approxinately 10 years. She is a fantasic physician who is caring and compassionate. Her clinical abilities are astoundingly accurate because of her great listening skills and medical knowledge. Dr. Pierro is a "top notch" doctor!

|  Danielle Pierro - not just a scientist - A Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Linda E. on Sep 21st, 2009

Dr. Pierro was my primary physician for over 15 years. She cared about me even after I retired and moved out of state. I would highly recommend her as an internist and primary care physician. She always communicated a caring attitude toward me at every visit. That, along with her professionalism and skill are the reason she is in the position of teaching others. Wish I still lived in Chicago and could have her as my doctor. I miss her personal care.