A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Raber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Raber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Raber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Nichole Raber MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Danielle N. Raber practice?
- Dr. Danielle Raber has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Raber practices General Practice near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Primary Care Doctors.