A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Raber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Raber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Nichole Raber MD is a female General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Danielle N. Raber practice?
- Dr. Danielle Raber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Raber practices General Practice near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland General Practitioners.