A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Rosenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenman graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rosenman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Suzanne Rosenman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danielle S. Rosenman practice?
- Dr. Danielle Rosenman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Rosenman practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors.