A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Salhany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Salhany, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Salhany graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Salhany has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle M Salhany DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle M. Salhany practice?
- Dr. Danielle Salhany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Salhany practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, ME.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.