A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Sawyer Macknet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Sawyer Macknet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Sawyer Macknet, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer Macknet graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawyer Macknet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Catherina Sawyer Macknet MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer Macknet practice?
- Dr. Danielle Sawyer Macknet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Sawyer Macknet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.