A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Sawyer-Macknet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Sawyer-Macknet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Sawyer-Macknet, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer-Macknet graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawyer-Macknet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle C.A. Sawyer-Macknet MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer-Macknet practice?
- Dr. Danielle Sawyer-Macknet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Sawyer-Macknet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.