A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Sigelko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Sigelko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigelko
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sigelko Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigelko graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sigelko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle M Sigelko DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danielle M. Sigelko practice?
- Dr. Danielle Sigelko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Sigelko practices Family Medicine near Cedar Springs, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Cedar Springs Primary Care Doctors.