inactive

Danielle Sink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

June 15th, 2016
I Feel Violated - but I kept returning....NEVER AGAIN!!
Like everyone states - Dr Sink and staff - RUDE! She Over talks you and "DOES NOT" want to hear what you got to say - She's the Puppet Master and we are the Puppets - PERIOD! 1 - 2-3 hr visits. 2 - you got to keep coming back every 30. 3 - she'll change what's important to treat every visit, so nothing gets treated. 4 - she'll have bogus test given that are FAR from accurate and will change treatment based on the bogus results. 5 - Hostel environment, from the waiting to walking out the door. 6 - I've been going for 3-4 years (I know, how could I???), this said to show I've been there enough times to state all this (20+ times at least). 7 - She said that I take up too much time and she loses money seeing me, then threatened to fire me (If I could be so lucky). 8 - and final thing to say (more to say but I feel I may put you to sleep), and my final word is ... If you're overweight .... "God Help You" with Dr Sink!!

May 28th, 2016
Not Happy
Run and find another doctor. Rude doctor and office staff. Told them my husband had a medical procedure at noon. This was at 10:45. Sat in the waiting room for an hour. When I told them we were leaving, placed in an room and waited another 1/2 hour. Was late for the next procedure-does not care about patient's time.

November 23rd, 2015
Worth the trouble.
She is probably the best doctor in Phoenix as far as diagnosis. She has a great ability to get to the problem. I feel the wait is worth that since the health challenges are serious. The thing I don't care for is she constantly talks about your death. I think that is honest but I don't want anyone speaking death over me. She has saved the life of at least one of our family so we're not going away anytime soon.

July 15th, 2015
Dr Sink Stinks!!!
As an insurance professional, I find her office practice to have found a way to work the system for more money. From having to come in every 30-60 days just to get a prescription refill, they charge for a full office visit, as well as, any lab work that may be ordered. They will not return calls to pharmacies for refill requests forcing patients to make appointments for refills. I have yet to get my yearly check up done because you are only allowed to talk to the Dr regarding one health issue at a time. So if you have a well check up scheduled but, the day you go in you have another ailment, the ailment gets addressed and you are told you have to schedule another appointment for your well check up. I had a bladder infection that I needed to see the Dr for . I called and left several messages on voice mail no one returned my call. I even told them what my problem was and asked for a Rx. Needless to say 4 says later my husband had to take me to the ER with blood in my urine. What would have cost my insurance carrier $150 tops for office visit and Rx ended up costing them $4000. She has found a way to milk the insurance companies for more money and give patients very uncaring incompetent care. The insurance companies need to be made aware of what is going on and so does Medicare and Medicaid. I also found the unprofessional attitude of the staff to be unnerving as well as the fact that the common area had stacks and stacks of medical records piled on counter tops. How do they know where to find your records and if you have a common name such as Dave Smith...its a malpractice lawsuit waiting for a happening.

April 15th, 2015
Enough is enough!
While she seemed courteous and caring to my 86 yr. old mother on our first visit, we soon found out that Dr. Sink's attitude can quickly change. They require patients to come in every 30 days to get medication refills and you are only allowed to discuss one ailment at a visit so they get additional co-pays. For someone elderly with several conditions and meds, it gets ridiculous! Not to mention the time waiting. Two hours, in some cases. At our last visit the entire waiting room was complaining. The doctors sit and visit with each other in the "common room" instead of taking care of patients!! The staff are completely inept with apparently no training and a high turnover rate. You simply cannot ask an elderly person to wait that long for no better care than that, especially if they're very ill. We're done. I agree will all the others and simply can't understand how she stays in business.

March 30th, 2015
Truly the worst experience of a Doctors office visit i have ever had, from the start of a one hour wait to the unprofessional attitude of the doctor. Starting with the new patient forms (10 plus pages) asking the same questions two and three times, overall office was depressing but the doctor seemed very confrantational would never want her as a primary care doctor

January 14th, 2015
Dr Sink has a poorly run practice and a rude attitude towards patients. Avoid her.

October 18th, 2014
Physician
Worst encounter I have ever experienced by far. I am new to the area and tried this doctor due to the convenience of her office only to find ridiculous office policies that have absolutely no regard for the patient's time and/or money. Office is disorganized and cluttered with charts everywhere, not sure why they have computers as it does not appear EMR is viable part of their practice. Staff is rude and poorly trained. After waiting 1 1/2hrs for Dr Sink was treated with arrogant, condescending attitude, no bedside manner whatsoever. I chose not to provide my profession and found her to be an embarrasment to the practice of medicine. Needless to say I will never go back!! After reading other reviews, I am not sure how she stays in business. Maybe it's time she consider her priorities and if medicine is not her thing (which is exactly how I felt), then she needs to find another profession or retire

September 28th, 2014
Done with this person!!
I don't expect my Dr to be my best friend and have excused Dr. Sink's attitude, demeanor and abruptness for years, however, recent appts have caused me to finally sever my relationship. Her attitude is positively shocking and after reading numerous reviews it appears many patients are in agreement. The terms condescending, impatient, borderline rude are used excessively. Forget about asking a question. I have had no major health issues, thankfully, as I would never feel comfortable asking a question or trying to extract information from her if I did. Turnover of office staff seems excessive--possibly due to a negative environment. My suggestion would be to move on. Only wish I'd read at least some reviews years ago.

January 5th, 2014
Soon to be ex patient
Going to Dr. Sink continues to just go down hill. Have been a patient for several years, and wait times seem to be just getting worse. Since she moved into her own offices, the whole experience has gotten worse. And just to get a prescription refilled is a waste of my time.

August 20th, 2013
Dr. Danielle Sink
Be prepared to wait 1-2 hours AFTER your appointment time to see Dr, Sink. The office staff is not accommodating and the office policies are ridiculous!

August 11th, 2013
Exceptionally long waits and ridiculous policies - DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Every time I visited the office, I was there for no less than 2 and 1/2 hours. It seemed as if there time was more important than my time. I was sitting next to a new patient waiting to be seen and discussed with them the crazy wait times, the new patient decided to leave. Trying to renew prescriptions over the phone is impossible. I came from Wisconsin and my doctors up there would routinely renew prescriptions over the phone with out being seen for maintenance medications. Worst healthcare experience I have ever had. Glad she is not an emergency room doctor, no one would ever survive.