Overall Review

no change

August 7th, 2016
Dr. Stebbins came highly recommended to me when my family practice physician relocated. At the time Dr. Stebbins was fairly new at KU MedWest. I can tell you it was the best thing I ever did. She is so thorough, passionate, warm and knowledgeable. I absolutely adore her and her staff. I have been seeing her for at least 10 years now. She never rushes through my visit. Always makes me feel as if I'm the only patient she has, even though I certainly know that isn't true. She's not hesitant to refer you to another physician if she feels it's in your best interest. I also got both my parents to switch from their long time physician to her. They both respect and admire her as well. I only wish she was accepting new patients because I would love for my daughter to see her.

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Stebbins is fantastic! She is very caring , supportive, knowledgeable & professional. She doesn't make you feel bad if you haven't followed all of the rules in fact, she encourages you to start again & make small changes. I have referred her to many family & friends. All of my female family members go to her.

February 11th, 2013
A Doctor who cares
She may have many patients but she treats and cares as if you were her only one. I have been looking for this care for 40 years. The entire staff is awesome.

September 7th, 2011
Dr Stebbins is the primary care physician for both my husband and I. She is knowledgeable and caring. She readily refers to qualified specialist when indicated. Pretty easy to get into

November 23rd, 2009
Down to earth. Very personable. Would recomend her to anyone! She truely listens to you'r concerns and educates her patients.