A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Sukonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukonick
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sukonick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Sukonick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukonick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Lea Sukonick MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Sukonick practice?
- Dr. Danielle Sukonick has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Sukonick practices Psychiatry near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Psychiatrists.