A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Sukonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukonick
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sukonick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Sukonick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukonick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Lea Sukonick MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Sukonick practice?
- Dr. Danielle Sukonick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Sukonick practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.