Dr. Danielle Turnak MD Patient Reviews

2.4

February 3rd, 2017
Beware - make sure you follow the contract you sign to the tee and read it carefully
I was not technically in her care, but since I had an emergency surgery that resulted in a pain med being prescribed and then months later asked my general doc to prescribe me with pain meds for one month before I got to see my pain mgmt doc (whom I had not seen for over six months, nor had I been receiving any meds from her), I was told I had breeched my contract and would not be allowed to get pain meds from her ever again. I was also treated like a drug addict, which was surprising because I have never given them cause to think that of me, I always took the drug tests and they always came back clean. Doctor basically told me tough luck, that I had breached it and there was nothing to be done and I could seek alternative treatments or find another doctor. Sadly, I guess I will be finding another doctor. What's worse is that she is actually quite sweet and very caring. Her staff, not so much - the nurse was actually quite rude to me about the whole situation.

June 24th, 2016
I would not recommend you waste your time.

December 28th, 2015
consider a second opinion
seen her at greencastle and had to wait three months to get in, once I finally seen her there was absolutely nothing done to help me with my pain, only some recommendations on getting some injections but needed to get MRI to see what was going on back there. Well its been three weeks since the MRI and have yet to hear back from them to go over report and move forward on getting some help with my pain. MRI showed impingement on my nerves due to bone overgrowth and there is not an injection out there to help with that. I guess I will continue to seek out a Dr that is willing to help me with my pain and get some kind of quality of life. (very displeased with this Dr)

October 22nd, 2013
Dr. Turnak is extremely kind and caring. She went over and beyond to do what she could for my pain.