Dr. Danielle Young MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Glendale, AZ

2.3

May 11th, 2012
Great Experience
Dr. Young provide her service for an outpatient procedure that required great about of precision. She was very professional and provided extra care to ease my concern. Lastly, because of her excellent supervision, I was in and out in the timeframe explained without complications. My recovery was as expected and now I have a better quality of life.

October 20th, 2010
My 6 Year old Son
My 6 year old son almost died under the care of Dr. Young and Dr. Altmans care. He went in for a normal tonsilectomy procedure and ended up being rushed by ambulence to 2 different hospitals and remained in NICU for 3 days and in the hospital for a total of 8 days. Both doctors were told before surgery that he had a reaction to the ansthesia the last surgery. (which was the same ENT Dr. and same surgical center) When i reminded the dr of this before surgery, he told me to let him be the Doctor and me be the Mom. Neither Dr. contacted us to check on my son after he was put in an ambulance. This case still remains a mystery and my son & I have to live with the unknown, which is very scarey. With no knowing what happened, It is too risky to have procedures where he has to be put under. My son & I live this nightmare over and over again in our heads. I could go on, but have attorneys going over my case. PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WITH YOU CHOOSE TO CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN.