A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danijela Mataic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danijela Mataic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danijela Mataic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mataic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Mataic has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danijela Mataic MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Danijela Mataic practice?
- Dr. Danijela Mataic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danijela Mataic practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fenton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Fenton Internists and Fenton Nephrologists.