Dr. Danika Hickman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danika Hickman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Danika Hickman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017

Simply the best!

Finding a good doctor is crucial! Dr. Hickman is definitely the best. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. She is compassionate and spiritual and treats her patients like family. She is truly a God send!

May 23rd, 2016

A very professional doctor, with all of the fruits of the spirts.

October 16th, 2015

Yes, I would definitely refer her to someone else, a very, very good doctor . Professional, thorough yet very caring and concerned. She is young but has old wisdom. We love our doctor!

August 3rd, 2015

She is the first Doctor I've had in over 30 years who spends as much time as needed with me. Perfect bedside manners, and a joy to have as a Doctor. Since being with her, I've gotten off 2 of my meds.

May 16th, 2015

Retired Educator

Dr. Hickman has really been the best doctor I've had since becoming an adult. She does everything she can to help you. I like the fact that she really does has feelings for her patients. She takes into consideration the whole patient. She has referred me to the specialists that I needed to see and she has really been there for me.

May 13th, 2015

My opinion : Thank you .

DR Hickman to me and my wife has been complete in all areas of health care .

December 10th, 2014

Dr. Hickman

I am a nurse at a local nursing home and rehab. I'm thinking of switching doctors to dr. Hickman because she is caring enough to come and she one of her patients her I'm the rehab units, you don't find many doctors that would do that very caring doctor.

June 24th, 2013

Good doc

dr. Hickman is a good doctor. Just simply put she is good. Her staff not so friendly but she is a caring Dr. Who takes the time to find out what's wrong and corrects its not very many dr around like her anymore.

April 28th, 2013

Dr. Hickman

I love Medical West Hospital. One of my best reasons is my doctor is there, her name is Dr. Danika Hickman. This doctor hasn't been wrong with any of my medical issues. Whatever is wrong she explains it to me. Dr. Hickman is one of the best doctors at Medical West and I stay there because she makes sure that my health is good. The second thing that makes me love Medical West is the food. It's great on anyday. Thank you.

August 27th, 2012

WAIT TIME DID NOT GO HIGH ENOUGH ON THE SURVEY - WE WAITED 3.5 HOURS - WAY TOO LONG FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

March 17th, 2011

She is so AWESOME!!!

I have followed Dr Hickman since the days of Lloyd Nolan Hospital to now @ UAB West. I followed her simply because of the spiritual intellect, the professionalism, and the lastly her open-mindness. Although the office isn't massive and there isn't a TV on each wall @ her office, and yes, the wait is a little stretched...I know that she is providing the same care to those patients in the back that I came for. So, I will wait patiently just to see her. Thank you Dr. Hickman for all you do!

November 12th, 2010

Highly Recommend to Others

Dr. Hickman is a listening and caring doctor. She is thorough and does not mind referring me to other doctors for examination and treatment when she feels it's needed. She takes the time to go over and help me understand test results,the diagnosis, and treatment plan. I have had scheduled appointments and have had to be seen as a walk-in. On all occasions, she and her staff have treated me with courtesy and respect and have worked quickly to make sure patients were seen as soon as possible. My family has been faced with several serious health issues during the past seven years. I am so grateful that Dr. Hickman has been our doctor during those times. We trust her with our lives and I would quickly and highly recommend her to anyone who wants smart, thorough, caring,compassionate medical care.