Dr. Danika Hickman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danika Hickman?

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr Hickman is the whole package. I recommend her without hesitation.

Simply the best!

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Finding a good doctor is crucial! Dr. Hickman is definitely the best. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. She is compassionate and spiritual and treats her patients like family. She is truly a God send!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

A very professional doctor, with all of the fruits of the spirts.

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Yes, I would definitely refer her to someone else, a very, very good doctor . Professional, thorough yet very caring and concerned. She is young but has old wisdom. We love our doctor!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

She is the first Doctor I've had in over 30 years who spends as much time as needed with me. Perfect bedside manners, and a joy to have as a Doctor. Since being with her, I've gotten off 2 of my meds.

Retired Educator

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Dr. Hickman has really been the best doctor I've had since becoming an adult. She does everything she can to help you. I like the fact that she really does has feelings for her patients. She takes into consideration the whole patient. She has referred me to the specialists that I needed to see and she has really been there for me.

My opinion : Thank you .

Posted on May 13th, 2015

DR Hickman to me and my wife has been complete in all areas of health care .

Dr. Hickman

Posted on December 10th, 2014

I am a nurse at a local nursing home and rehab. I'm thinking of switching doctors to dr. Hickman because she is caring enough to come and she one of her patients her I'm the rehab units, you don't find many doctors that would do that very caring doctor.

Good doc

Posted on June 24th, 2013

dr. Hickman is a good doctor. Just simply put she is good. Her staff not so friendly but she is a caring Dr. Who takes the time to find out what's wrong and corrects its not very many dr around like her anymore.

Dr. Hickman

Posted on April 28th, 2013

I love Medical West Hospital. One of my best reasons is my doctor is there, her name is Dr. Danika Hickman. This doctor hasn't been wrong with any of my medical issues. Whatever is wrong she explains it to me. Dr. Hickman is one of the best doctors at Medical West and I stay there because she makes sure that my health is good. The second thing that makes me love Medical West is the food. It's great on anyday. Thank you.

Posted on August 27th, 2012

WAIT TIME DID NOT GO HIGH ENOUGH ON THE SURVEY - WE WAITED 3.5 HOURS - WAY TOO LONG FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

She is so AWESOME!!!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I have followed Dr Hickman since the days of Lloyd Nolan Hospital to now @ UAB West. I followed her simply because of the spiritual intellect, the professionalism, and the lastly her open-mindness. Although the office isn't massive and there isn't a TV on each wall @ her office, and yes, the wait is a little stretched...I know that she is providing the same care to those patients in the back that I came for. So, I will wait patiently just to see her. Thank you Dr. Hickman for all you do!