A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danil Makarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makarov graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Makarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System