A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danil Makarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makarov graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Makarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danil Makarov MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Danil Makarov practice?
- Dr. Danil Makarov has 1 office location.
Dr. Danil Makarov practices Surgery and Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Urologists.