A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Deano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danilo Deano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo Deano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans