Dermatologists

Chicago Skin Clinic Ltd
5440 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL 60641
773-286-8111
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Caring courteous kind in this day and age  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

This doctor is a kind and courteous doctor that isn't trying to push Botox and Restilyn he actually talks about what your problem is. His staff is also cout=rteous. I just wish he was affiliated with a better hospital. But as a doctor and person 5 stars all the way.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

was seeing Dr. Delcampo for years. however, lately it seems as though he is more concerned with what my insurance is then why I was coming back. Also, he spent more time going thru my extensive chart to see if all my bills were paid. I always pay my bills! He's lost what's important...taking care of his patients.

|  Wonderful doctor - great clinic  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

Very knowledgeable, great staff, rec to all my friends.

|  Very pleased and happy with entire treatment.  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I have not had the same problems as the previous rating. His office has always been closed on Wednesday's, so they do not have their facts correct. I have found his staff to be professional and courteous. I have been treated by numerous Dermaologist over many years and Dr. Del Campo has been the only doctor who has helped my chronic condition. Thank God for Dr. Del Campo. The previous rater is making a very hasty judgement.

|  Office manager  |  show details
by Dan on Jun 25th, 2010

Anna the office manager is very rude. I called on a wednesday with a detailed message about a pre authorization on a medication. Friday at 4pm she still hadn't called. She said she didn't have time. UNACCEPTABLE! I have to wait to Monday or Tuesday for the medication. I've never waited more than a day for a pre authorization. UNPROFESSIONAL! Run don't walk away from this place.