A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo DeSoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danilo DeSoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeSoto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeSoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo DeSoto, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSoto graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeSoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo Arquimedes DeSoto MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danilo A. DeSoto practice?
- Dr. Danilo DeSoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danilo DeSoto practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Moosic, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA.
See Moosic Psychiatrists.