A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danilo Diaz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo Diaz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Danilo Diaz practice?
- Dr. Danilo Diaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danilo Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Hanover Internists and Hanover Gastroenterologists.