A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danilo Diaz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo Diaz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Danilo Diaz practice?
- Dr. Danilo Diaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danilo Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Hanover Internists and Hanover Gastroenterologists.