Dr. Danilo Duenas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2014
greatest doctor
Dr D really cares about his patients never rushes you out and spends as much time i needed with you to make you feel better about how your feeling.My wife is very Ill; and he takes amazing care of her and she feels very comfortable going to him.

March 20th, 2014
Worst staff ever!
Watch out for his staff, they lie, are rude, and will charge hidden fees for their services, and Dr Duenas will not control them. He should be ashamed of his staff.

March 16th, 2012
Very caring doctor
Both my husband & I have been going to Dr. Duenas for almost 3 yrs. He has always been very kind, helpful and caring. He takes his time to talk to us and makes sure we have any needed tests, etc...They call to remind us of appts. He never overcharges us. In fact our office visits are $0.00 co-pay with our insurance.

January 17th, 2012
Overcharging Doctor
I have both medicare & private medical insurance & have never paid anything for medical costs. Dr Duenas costs me more than $32+ for a first time visit.Dr Duenas costs me than $20 for a regular office visit.I cancelled him as my doctor after my 2nd visit & had received this odd & over market billing.My first office visit consisted of waiting over an hour. I was told to wait for referals.That was a half hour wait.It would have been longer since the staff forgot about me!Dr Duenas overcharges patients & insurance companies.YOU WILL PAY OVER & ABOVE ANY NORMALLY COVERED CHARGES.I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO DR DUENAS after paying these ridiculous charges.

June 5th, 2011
dr duenas has always taken the time to go over my problems and give good adviceand a good diagnosis to help out my symptoms.

January 25th, 2011
Excellent Physician!!!
I have only great things to say about Dr. Duenas. He his caring, always takes the time needed and does not over book. I highly recommend Dr. Duenas.......

May 21st, 2010
No To Duenas
the last 2 yrs I have seen duenas I have not been happy with the way I am rushed out of the office he does not take the time needed to give the care the patient needs and most recently I had been overwhelmed with stress of over all work and my mother passing and all the responsibilty were a little to much I fell behind and wasn't able to get my meds.i callled his office and they said they understood and would help take care of me by alling it in to my local pharmacy throughout the 6 hrs I had waited for them to make this happen for me I called 4 times to see if the script had been put through every person said they didn't know what I was talking about finally when they found the girl that originally helped me she said not to worry it is done so I alled my pharmacy and they still received no fax from duenas office at this point I was very frustrated I cal there office which was closed and spoke to the after hours recepionist.i asked her what I was suppose to do now that I was led on that I would be take care of for over 6hrs she said and I qoute " go to the emergency room" this is unacceptable in my opinion if they couldn't do it they shouldn't have led me on.i am looking for a good doctor now one that has a great staff and would not allow this to happen..oh and on my last call when they were closed the recepionist when I asked her what he's going to do said he said call back monday morning" cause it was friday and he couldn't take the time to write the script and leave it at the desk but he had time to answer my question..what are you going to do for me?...he did nothing.