A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danilo Enriquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo Enriquez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Enriquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo Antonio Enriquez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Danilo A. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Danilo Enriquez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danilo Enriquez practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.