A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Guanzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Guanzon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Guanzon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo Lacson Guanzon MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Danilo L. Guanzon practice?
- Dr. Danilo Guanzon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Danilo Guanzon practices Urology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corry, PA and Meadville, PA.
See Erie Urologists.