A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo Reynes Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danilo R. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Danilo Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danilo Cruz practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Corcoran Primary Care Doctors.