A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo Reynes Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danilo R. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Danilo Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danilo Cruz practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.