A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danilo Zamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danilo Zamora is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danilo Zamora, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamora graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Zamora has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danilo D Zamora FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Danilo D. Zamora practice?
- Dr. Danilo Zamora has 8 office locations.
Dr. Danilo Zamora practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.