A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danira Mayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danira Mayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayes graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danira Hortensia Mayes MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Danira H. Mayes practice?
- Dr. Danira Mayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Danira Mayes practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Pulmonologists.