A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danira Mayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danira Mayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayes graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danira Hortensia Mayes MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Danira H. Mayes practice?
- Dr. Danira Mayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Danira Mayes practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Pulmonologists.