A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danit Arad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danit Arad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arad graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Arad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danit DR Arad MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danit D. Arad practice?
- Dr. Danit Arad has 1 office location.
Dr. Danit Arad practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.