A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danita Akingba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danita Akingba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danita Akingba, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Akingba graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Akingba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danita H Akingba MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Danita H. Akingba practice?
- Dr. Danita Akingba has 9 office locations.
Dr. Danita Akingba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.