Dr. Danita Akingba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 20th, 2015
Superb, knowledgable, & Considerate.
at 52, I have seen my share of Medical Professionals. Dr Akingba is by dar one of the most superb doctors I have encountered. Her entire staff was professional & kind. I have only been with her for a couple of years but do intend on staying her patient, following her to get the best care possible & what I feel I deserve. She is top notch.

May 17th, 2014
I am 55 and have had only one dr that I felt really listened to me and wasn't trying to rush me out of the office and she was a specialist I couldn't see regularly. I was having some gynecological problems and needed a new dr. I went to Dr Akingba and would recommend her to every female with confidence. She is a lovely young lady, but very knowledgable and has called me multiple times to discuss things with me regarding my treatment. I've never had as much confidence in another dr and was getting very disheartened when I found her. I will stay with her as long as she will have me as a patient.

February 18th, 2013
ISD Dorm Supervisor
At 50 yrs old I was nervous about seeing a new Doctor & Staff (mine Retired). The smoothness of the office staff quickly put me at ease. Even when my file came up missing (the thought of 30 years of notes, stats, and vital information missing was unsettling)..however the receptionist/ office admin was able to track it down & get it forwarded to my home address. Dr Akingba was extremely courteous, well spoken (helping me to understand medical terms & what is going on with me). She was through, gentle, and took time to listen as well as talk to me. We discussed many things & I must say I was very impressed with this young yet experienced Doctor. enough so that not only will I continue to make her my Doctor, I am transferring my general medical needs to her partner Dr Diaz to become my regular Doctor. I live quiet far, and now understand why my old Doctor chose this practice to send me too. Very pleased.

August 23rd, 2012
Sorely disappointed
My expectations of Danita Akingba were obviously too high. She did not appear knowledgeable of my concerns and did not provide other any other options or refer me to another provider that possibly could help. She stood to walk me to the door in less than 5 minutes when meeting with her. I will not return and would not recommend her to friends or family.