A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danita Ionescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ionescu graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ionescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Brunswick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ionescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danita D. Ionescu practice?
Dr. Danita Ionescu practices Family Medicine near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Family Physicians.